Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I need to "be still" and know that God is going to take care of the miracles.

Well hellllllllllllllo there!  This email might have to be a little short because it is Tuesday and we've got to get out to work... but that is exciting about your zucchini!  Hopefully you have some before the frost comes... mmm chocolate zucchini bread!  Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited you are coming down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It will be super fun to show you around.  Right now my going home date is the 25th of January...whether that will change or not, I don't know...  the only possibility would be that President would want me to go home earlier (but I hope not!).

Yay I'm glad you got the pictures!  :)  I need to take more with the people we are teaching.  This week was good.  I think I've been stressing myself out a little too much.  I need to "be still" and know that God is going to take care of the miracles.  Thank you for sending that to me.  God is definitely trying my patience and faith.  I don't think He ever stops working on you to become better :)  I thank Him everyday for my loving and supportive family!!!!!!!!!!!  I know that your prayers help me so much.

Okay well I'm off for another good week!  oh yeah p.s. I was sick of long hair and so one of the sisters gave me an A line hair cut and I love it!

Have a goooooooooooooooooooood week!

Love,
Sister Bricker

No comments:

Post a Comment