Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not just companions, but friends

Well my second week has been MUCH MUCH MUCH better than my first. My companions and I are starting to work better together in unity. We took the time to become not just companions, but FRIENDS and that has made all the difference. I love those sisters. This week we went to the training resource center for the first time - where they have volunteers act as investigators. It was really awesome to get to practice teaching. The coolest thing those is that we also got two new progressing investigators... people who have been on missions and know what it is going to be like out there and what people need... every other day we go and teach that same person about the gospel. One speaks English and the other speaks ONLY Spanish :O uh oh! haha well better to learn now than later. Our first lesson with Alejandro (Spanish) is on Friday! BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO HAVE LOVE FOR THAT PERSON AND THE SPIRIT. This work will go nowhere without those things. I'm praying ALLL THE TIME, EVERY PRAYER for the Spirit and the gift of charity and love. It is hard. When my heart is set in the right place things go much better. I love this Gospel. I love Heavenly Father. The only reason I am out here is because I know the happiness this Gospel brings... and brings families. I love what you sent me about the Gospel blessing families. It is so true. I know it has blessed ours tremendously.

AHHH MY TIME IS ALMOST OUT! My favorite part about this week was teaching our new investigators and playing sand volleyball in the beautiful warm evening!!!!!! Gym time is amazing.

Tell everyone hi for me~!!! Pet Sattelite for me :) :) :)

TE AMO MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERMANA BRICKER

P.S. ESTHER IS GOING TO TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FREAKING OUT SHE'LL BE HERE WHEN I'M HERE!!!!!!!!
I'M SENDING PICTURES IN SARAH'S LETTER FOR YOU
OH AND I MET A SISTER FROM JON'S MISSION SISTER PURDY
WOOOOOOOOOOO
GOD IS GOOD
THE CHURCH IS TRUE
LOVE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment