Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I LOVE THIS GOSPEL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!

OKAY TIME FOR CONNECTIONS: My branch president here is Marika Peterson's uncle... so you'll have to tell her that. Then this week we were teaching the district next to us in Spanish and the elder we taught was from Elma.... he knows Jon and Maddy. So you'll have to tell Maddy that I taught with Elder Jared Larson here in the MTC.

Wellllllllllllll are you EXCITED FOR MACKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!! DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN WITHOUT ME. I'M JUST WAITING FOR TWO YEARS BECUASE THE FISH WILL BE BIGGER THEN ANYWAY :D THINGS HERE ARE SOOOOOOOOO BUSY BUT GREAT. I LOVE IT. THE TEMPLE IS OPEN AGAIN SO WE GET TO GO TODAY. MY SPANISH IS OKAY SOME DAYS BUT THEN OTHER DAYS IT'S LIKE I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING HAHA. So I think I told you we have two progressing investigators right now. Alan is keeping his commitments and is really excited about the bom. Alejandro is ALL IN SPANISH and our second visit with him he told us that he was a homosexual and that the churchs he has been to haven't liked him for that... and let me tell you it was MUY DEFACIL to explain about chastity/sexuality with two weeks worth of Spanish hahahaha but we did our best and made it through. I definitely appreciate your prayers though because I need it for este idioma!!!!!!! ARRIBA!!!!!!!!! I'm beginning to realize that there is no way I can do everything.... I just need to do my BEST and be MYSELF and the Lord will take care of the rest.

I love this gospel with all my heart. I know it is the way back to my Heavenly Father. I love you so much mama y papa y familia. Thank you for your support, I could not do it without you. Letters from home really do mean the world to missionaries. I'm working hard for you and for the people of Texas. I want them to have this happiness for them and their families. I KNOW ONE DAY WE WILL ALL STAND BEFORE GOD AND CHRIST AND I WANT TO BE READY.

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SAY HELLO TO STEVIE STEVE FOR ME! I NEED HIS ADDRESSS!

HOPE LIFE IS WELL

TE AMO,
HERMANA BRICKER

No comments:

Post a Comment