Tuesday, August 31, 2010

OKAY SO I LEAVE THIS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the stats:

SLC (8;25am)->Dallas(12:05pm)
Dallas(1:30)->McAllen(3:00pm)
American Airlines

SOOOOOOOO I will probably be at the airport about 6:30 utah time... so I'll probably give you a call around six your time? If that is okay? You'll probably be up right? I'll try the house :) I'm excited to talk to you!!!!!! I wish it was later in the day so I could practice my Spanish with the exchange students. Then hopefully when I'm in Dallas, I can call Debbie and Sarah and chat for a bit :) So be by your phones if you are available at those times!!!!!!!! Woooooo hoooooooooo! I can't believe I'm leaving SO SOON!!!!!!!!!! My mission is just flyiiiiiiiiing by already... I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I know I'm going to have a HUGE CULTURE SHOCK FROM BEING SURROUNDED by only missionaries for the past two months haha... BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT AND BE ACTIVE AND WALKING AND TALKING TO PEOPLE ABOUT THE GOSPEL!!!!!! QUE BUENO!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like that slide show was really great, I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome you gave them un libro de mormon! Tell them: "se que JesuCristo vive ahora. se que Lo vendra otra vez. El Libro de Mormon es un otro testamento de JesuCristo... y a traves JesuCristo podemos regresar con nuestras familias a Dios otra vez... cuando yo veo el Libro de Mormon, tengo feliz y paz siempre. Esperanso que lean mas en este libro :) Esperanso encontrar ustedes algun dia! Lo siento porque mi espanol no esta bueno... pero yo trato :) Tengan buenas dias!"

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALAN GOT BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!! It was seriously the neatest experience of my life... I can't wait to feel that in the field. Mom way to go giving your friend a Book of Mormon!!!!! You are awesome and I'm proud to call you my mother!!!!!!

OKAY I DON'T HAVE TIME BUT LET ME SUMMARIZE MY GREAT WEEK:
-JEFFERY R. HOLLAND CAME FOR DEVOTIONAL LAST TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! TALKA BOUT A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE SITTING AT THE FOOT OF AN APOSTLE OF JESUS CHRIST
-SARAH SENT ME GLUTEN FREE SPICE BARS AND WE ALL CHOWED DOWN THEY WERE DELICIOUS... NOW I HAVE 5 MORE POUNDS HAHA
-WHEN PLAYING BASEBALL WITH THIS WEEK, THE BALL HIT ME IN THE ANKLE AND I HAVE THE COOLEST BRUISE IN THE WORLD... I WAS SOOOO EXCITED. THE ELDER FELT REALLY BAD SO I HAD TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT I ACTUALLY WAS REALLY EXCITED TO HAVE IT


I am running out of tim ebut tell Debbie thanks for the dear elder!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya and will call soon!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS GOOD! I KNOW HE IS THERE FOR YOU EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY! SEEK HIM!!!!!!!

LES QIERO

No comments:

Post a Comment