Monday, October 11, 2010

THE BIGGEST GRAPEFRUITS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

WELL HELLO THERE! Thank you for your email! I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading them. I apologize because I only have fifteen minutes left to write!

JON LOOKS SO SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LIKE ?QUIEN ES ESO? HE LOOKS REALLY GOOD AND HAPPY!!!!! That is so amazing. I love that kid. He never writes me though so thank you for forwarding emails!

MOM WAY TO BE A MISSIONARY! You are seriously better than I am at this work! Way to go! That is so cool! Could you write this in it for her:

"Se que las palabras en este libro son las palabras de Dios. Testifico que cuando lea este libro puede ser mas cerca de Dios. Se que lo bendicira su vida mucho. Me cae bien su hijo Jorge! El es muy amable y divirtido!"

That is awesome that you had the missionarys over! What did you cook them?! That will be great for the exchange students. The members here have started inviting us over more = :) :) :) Tonight we are going over to a brazilian members house and I hear really good things about her cooking so I'm excited. I'm also excited because through the members is where the best missionary work happens.

This week was good! It had some hard moments and some good moments. We went on exchanges this week for my first time. I went with Sister Bevan and she is AMAZING. It was fun to work with her and see how she does things because everyone is so different. President Trayner came up from McAllen to do interviews. It was good to talk with him and Sister Trayner. Transfers are next Tuesday... I have almost survived my first transfer in the field!!!! Crazy eh? I think I will be staying here in Laredo with Sister Villalobos... or at least I hope anyway.

The one investigator I was talking about didn't come to church this week :/ I hope he is okay. We have an appointment to come back tomorrow so we'll see what is up. That is the hardest thing when people start out so strong and then slip away... like Jon was talking about the guy that didn't want to get baptized anymore. It is rough but we just keep moving - like he said everyone has their agency. I realized this week how much I need to be working on to become more like Christ. Every moment and every thought of this life counts. I'm so grateful for this experience to be out here. Thank you and Grandma and Grandpa Palmer for making this possible. I am grateful every day.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WEEK WE WERE OUT CONTACTING AND THIS GRANDMA LET US INTO HER HOUSE AND GAVE US THE BIGGEST GRAPEFRUITS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN! THEY WERE FRESH FROM HER TREE IN THE BACKYARD AND WERE AS BIG AS A MELON!!!!!!!!! AND SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I'LL SEND PICTURES :)

LOVE YOU ALL!

TAKE CARE!

P.S. WILL YOU TEXT BLAKELEY HAPPY BDAY FOR ME? OR ON FACEBOOK HAHA AND TELL HER TO WRITE ME SOMETHING B/C I DON'T HAVE HER ADDRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment