Monday, October 25, 2010

There are awesome investigators here preparing for baptism

WELL HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO OVER THERE IN WASHINGTON!!!!

How are you doing? How is school? Primary program? Fun!!!!! I wish I could be there that sounds awesome. Hopefully the exchange students can make it! I haven't gotten the package yet but hopefully it comes soon because those granola bars sound delicious :)

Okay well it has been a bit of a hard week for me. I really missed "mi mama" or trainer Sister Villalobos. It was hard to change companions AND cities... but day by day, prayer by prayer things are getting better. I love Laredo and miss it and the people... especially LELILAH :) I hope everything is going well with all the investigators over there. Things here in Weslaco are great though. We are over a bunch of cities around here so there is a TON of work to do. I'm learning a lot from Sister Sigler. She really takes the time to get to know people and work by their needs. She is from Las Vegas and is a super hard worker. We will have a good time together, I know it. There are awesome investigators here that are preparing for baptism. One of them will get baptized on her birthday which just happens to be Halloween :) She has sacrificed a lot to be baptized and I'm excited for her to take that set this Sunday. She is a nurse too! Another investigator is reading the Book of Mormon like nobody's business. She is already in Mosiah 14 and she will get baptized on Nov 7.

Have you ever been to Luby's before? The Longoria family took us there the other day and it was DELICIOUS. They are a really sweet family and let us wash clothes over there.

On Saturday we walked everywhere. It was fun :) It was SUPER windy though and my skirt kept blowing up as we were talking with everyone haha it was pretty bad. I wish we could walk every day! We are having a hard time finding new investigators... but we know that there are prepared people out there... it is just a matter of finding them.


I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I PRAY FOR YOU OFTEN AND THINK OF YOU! HOPE ALL IS WELL

SISTER BRICKER

No comments:

Post a Comment