Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I had Menudo for the first time (soup with cow intestine)

Well hello there mi familia!!!!!!

This email is going to have to be short. My computer is being funky. That is okay though because I GET TO TALK TO YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week absolutely FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW BY! We were so busy. We couldn't fit in all of our appointments... but luckily when we have members come with us we can split and be two places at once. Did I tell you we were in the Raymondville newspaper? I'm sending the article along with a few little gifts in a package today. It won't make it by Christmas but I hope you like them.

So we had one person come to church yesterday :) Better than last time :) We are working super, super hard and although we can't see the results now, they will come and we are fulfilling our purpose as missionaries. We had the branch Christmas Party.. it was good... and interesting. I had Menudo for the first time. It is the soup with the cow intestine. It had really good flavor... the intestine was just a little chewy for my liking. BUT we have been eating A TON OF DELICIOUS TAMALES LATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is probably why I'm gaining weight because I know there is a lot of lard involved with tamales... but I'm going to enjoy it while I can! I'm not going home until I can make them!

I've got to run but I will talk to you soon! I haven't recieved my package yet but I'm sure it will come today! I'm excited! I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike and Jess look so cute together! They look super happy. Say hello for me!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

2 nephi 19:6

No comments:

Post a Comment