Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Even though people may think that their efforts go no where - THEY DO! We are working with two people right now who had seeds planted many years ago

So good to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT???? I FINALLY GET TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M STAYING IN BROWNSVILLE... and... training a brand new missionary that came from the MTC! I'm super excited. Her name is Brittany Lichfield... which is funny because I know Brittany Lichfield from back home :) Maybe they are related or something? She is awesome and I'm really excited to work with her. She is coming at a good time because the area is really picking up here. We have a lot of things we need to work through with people but good things are going to happen here. It is really fun to have her around because she is just so darn excited to get out there and work and talk with people. I LOVE IT! I just hope I can be good trainer for her.

I'm trying to think of what happened this week.... my mind has seriously been a blur. This week has been crazy. I guess I'll just say that I know that it is by small and simple things that great things come to pass. We are teaching someone right now whose friend introduced him to the gospel looooooooooong ago and he just brushed him off.. but now that we are teaching him, he still remembers what his friend had shared with him. He still remembered the life that his friend lived and the example he was. It is the same with one of my other investigators who had a LDS friend in the military. He said everyone used to make fun of him all the time for not drinking/swearing or whatever... but remembered what he stood for... and remembered basically the whole restoration and scriptures his friend shared. Even though people may think that their efforts go no where - THEY DO! We are working with two people right now who had seeds planted many years ago by members. Small and simple things...

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment