Monday, July 25, 2011

Last week I hit my year mark here in the mission

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE CHELSEA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 That is so crazy. The mission goes by so fast. Last week I hit my year mark here in the mission. I'm not going to lie... I am HUMAN. The past couple of days have been hard for me. I feel like sometimes I'm lazily dragging. I LOVE being here and I LOVE sharing the gospel... but I feel like my diligence has been slacking a little bit. For example, we'll be going to an appointment and I see someone across the street and I'll just keep going instead of going out of my way to talk to them or just give them a card really quick. Don't worry I'm repenting!!!!! I want to finish strong. I want to finish with that same fire I came out with. I had a really good study this morning which helped me a lot though.

Thanks so much for the package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVED IT! All the clothes are beautiful. I'm excited to wear them all. You bought me a lot Mom! One of the skirts was too small... haha because I've gained a bit but I've decided to give it to one of our investigators. She is 21 and super excited about being baptized. She just told us last night how she has been on her own since she was 15 - working and paying rent and everything for herself. She has been nervous about coming to church becuase she doesn't have a skirt... so I think she'll really like that one :) I'll tell her it was from you. I also LOVED LOVED LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THE PUMPKIN BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! I ATE LIKE THE WHOLE LOAF ON SATURDAY. The other two I put in the freezer for when I'm done with my diet :)

So this area is blooming. Two of our investigators are single moms and the relief society lesson was on family responsibility. It was seriously the perfect lesson for them. I think they both liked it a lot. One of them is seriously so funny. She is a young mom that is kind of a hippie chick and talks slow and loves tye-dye and sparkles :) We get along great haha.

I know the Lord's hand is in this work. I'm so grateful to be in such a fruitful part of the vineyard.

It was cool to see what people said for my bday! Tell them all hello! I would love to write Aloha but I don't know where she is at... maybe I'll send it home and you can forward it?

HOW WAS POETRY CAMP?

HOW IS YOUR GARDEN?

HOW IS SARAH'S BABY?!

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment