Monday, November 7, 2011

It really is true that more special spirits are coming to this earth.

SO. What a beautiful picture! That is super pro Mom. I'm excited to see all your other pics. That is exiting that you and Dad went on a date :) Sounds like it is going to be a cold winter. Here we had a cold front this week and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sis Cooper and I went running in normal cold weather for once. It makes me excited to live in cold again someday :) This week was great! Emily and Sonja were confirmed on Sunday. In Sonja's blessing, God told her about how she was going to share the gospel with many people. It was really cool to hear that because I can see it. During testimony meeting, she turned to Sister Cortes and said "Now that I'm baptized, does that mean I need to go up and give my testimony? I'm nervous!" Sister Cortes said "Only if you want to! but you don't have to." So about ten minutes later she walks up and gives her cute little testimony :) Awwwww! I didn't even give my testimony until I was in college... and she just got baptized! It really is true that more and more special spirits are coming to this earth. Angel was crying... Javier is progressing well and committed to live the WOW! So guess what? I know that God truly knows His children and works with their talents/weaknesses. So one of Sister Bricker's talents is... always needing to use the restroom! ...you know me Mom haha nothing has changed. So earlier that day we were invited to a baptism by a girl named Amanda she was like "I really hope you can make it!" and we told her we would try...even though we had a lot of work to do that night. We ended up being really busy but we went to the church really quick because we needed to pick something up and I had to go to the bathroom like never before! So I told Sister Cortes "I'm really sorry, but we've got to go to the bathroom!" As soon as we walked into the bathroom there was Amanda, all dressed in white and tearing up a bit. When she saw us she gave us the biggest hug and let out a sigh of relief and said "I KNEW you would come!" She shared how amazing she was feeling about to be baptized. We were able to see her be baptized and help her afterwards changing. It was a special moment that we were able to share with her.... and all because God knows His children and how I am and timed everything perfect so we were able to get our work done AND help Amanda at her baptism...because of my talent of always needing to go to the bathroom. Haha.. I thought you might appreciate that story! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment