Monday, January 2, 2012

3 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS. I can't believe it.

3 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS. I can't believe it. You can ask Sister Giles - I have been freaking out! I'm grateful you will be there to help me ease the transition. Thanks to you I get to go see everyone and say goodbye before I leave. Also, everyone here is soooooooooo excited to meet you :) I'm working hard here with Sister Giles. Our one investigator is doing good and prayed this week about Joseph Smith and got her answer that he was a prophet of God. She is in 1 Nephi 7 right now and excited for her baptism soon. The other investigator is doing awesome. She came to church for the first time and liked it... despite one of the craziest gospel principles class ever... haha My time is up but I hope you like the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUIDENSE MUCHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment