Monday, January 23, 2012

These past 18 months have been AMAZING! I have never had such a privilege to help guide God's children back to Him.

I'M GOING TO DIE WHEN I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA IT LOOKS SO COLD! It got down to 60 degrees and I was FREEZING last week... uh oh! I've been hearing about the storm. Every time I tell someone that I'm going back home to Seattle they are like "ooooooooooooooooh no it is SUPER stormy back there" haha...so it will be an adventure! I hope I can get to my warm clothes again. I have definitely gotten used to the heat...but I still prefer to be cold. I'm actually pretty excited for that! It should be pretty warm when you are here Mom in the 70s or 80s. Our investigator is still on for her baptism :) I'm SO excited for her. Maybe you can play the piano at the baptism? haha. She has really gotten into the scriptures this week. She has been marking them and understanding them more as she goes. I've definitely seen the change in her. She is more happy and calm. I love it! We had a miracle on Sunday! A former investigator randomly called us up Sunday morning. He told us he asked for work off to come to church...and asked us what time it started. HE CAME! AND LOVED IT! The coolest thing was to see Javier, a recent convert, helping him and showing him where everything was. The Segoviano family is doing AWESOME! Angel stayed like 20 minutes after church so she could get her membership number to start working on her family history. They are SO excited to go to the temple. Soooooooooooo I was sad for most of the week because I'm not going to be a full time missionary anymore... but then I asked God "do you really want me to go?" and He said yes... and ever since then I have been okay and actually really excited to see you all and for the adventures to come. I know it is going to be a hard transition but just like He helped me transition to being a missionary... God will help me transition to a regular person schedule again. These past 18 months have been AMAZING! I have never had such a privilege to help guide God's children back to Him. I love Heavenly Father for giving me this opportunity. I have never been happier. Thank you for supporting me throughout it all! SEEEEEEEEEEEE YA SOON MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR OUR SUR TEJAS ADVENTURA!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 HERMANA BRICKER

No comments:

Post a Comment