Monday, January 16, 2012

I'M WORKING HARD UNTIL THE END!

Wooooooooooooooow!!!!! That is so cool that it snowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully there is some left for me when I get home :) You won't find any of that here. Dad lost 20 pounds?! That is awesome!!!!!!!!! I'm glad he is feeling better. I was just telling my companion that I need to change some things too...because my body is craving some good exercise and less fatty foods. When I'm home I'll have more control over what I eat :) Oh but I don't want to go, but I do! We have seen soooooooooo many miracles this week and have met some really cool people. I want to see them be able to progress... but I know also that God has more work for me in-store at home and I am really, really excited to see all of you. You're going to be my companion okay Mom? We're going to go and strengthen all those recent converts :) So find some scriptures in el Libro de Mormon que le gustan! This week was CRAZY. It was full of miracles and set-backs. One of our investigators didn't get baptized for algunas razones... but we are still working with her, she just needs a little more time. I was really sad but now I'm over it because what is important is that she makes it to that step someday and we tried our best! The other investigator needs to learn a little bit more so she actually might get baptized on the 29th...so you can go :) Everyone is SO excited to meet you!!!!! This other lady we've been working with went from "I just can't accept the Book of Mormon" to "WOW everything makes sense." It was awesome to see her change. She is going to be one of the strongest members. Welp time is up but I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T WORRY THIS WEEK IS GOING TO BE THE BEST WEEK EVER!!!! I'M WORKING HARD UNTIL THE END! LA VIDA ES BUENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment