Monday, January 9, 2012

THESE NEXT TWO WEEKS ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST YET!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is good to hear about Dad. Yes he is in my prayers. I'm glad that he is looking and feeling better. Tell him next time we go to Costco - we'll both be getting the Caesar salads :) Wow...it sounds like your life is going to be CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are the days that go by the fastest - when you have so many things to do. I'm excited that you can have a little break to come down here :) and guess what? Yep it is still hot. The other day I was sweating again because it was back up to 80. Christian and Edisson (just got baptized in December) were going to make me tamales because I was leaving...but when they found out you were coming they were like "hey we'll wait for your Mom!" So that Wednesday night we'll have some official tamales :) Everyone is excited to meet you. They all want to know if you were just as laid back as I was and I told them "yup!" So South Padre Island was something I wanted to see too! We should go out by Brownsville because I know the way more out there... I'm just working away trying to make sure everything is in order before I leave. I want to make sure the area is in AWESOME shape for the next missionary that comes in. One of our investigators is excited for her baptism. She just finished 30 pages in the Book of Mormon. We had her study the Word of Wisdom and Chastity before our lesson.. and she was like "No worries, I'm already living those commandments!" Perfect! I just wish her parents would come to church too :( Our other investigator is doing great! We were really worried about her because every appointment fell through this week because of work/errands. But we went by Saturday night and she is still really excited and had bought her daughter a new dress for church. We made a plan to be able to teach her this upcoming week so she can be ready for the 22nd! I'm so excited. What a better way to end my mission than to see her get baptized my last Sunday! LA VIDA ES BUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your prayers and support! THESE NEXT TWO WEEKS ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST YET!!!!!! LOVE YA! p.s. ME ENCANTO TU ESPANOL MAMA!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment