Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm Excited for Gracie's Baptism!!!

WELL HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO THERE! FELIZ ANO NUEVO! MAMA podemos hablar en espanol ahora porque va a saber el idioma!!!! Que bueno! Estoy animada.

That is exciting about the new year! Tabloid teasers sounds like it was a hoot! For the New Year hear we went down to Brownsville and got to watch Toy Story 3! It was fun. We played it over a projector and ate lots of popcorn and chocolate... I was sick of junk after that. There was a part in it where Buzz gets turned to Spanish mode and so he spoke in Spanish. It was kind of funny to listen to and cool to know what he was saying for the most part. Then the Swayne's (Senior Missionaries) drove us home. Elder Swayne knows lots of facts and took us on a tour of Los Fresnos on the way back. I think he told us that the Raymondville chapel that we go to church in was the first or second chapel built here in south Texas. Cool eh?

Yes transfers are coming up :O I want to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crossed fingers* We just met some really great families and I hope that they will be ready to make steps towards Christ. I was missing the chex party mix on new years! I thought of you all! After we were done planning we played Uno and went to bed at 10:30 :) There were lots of fireworks going off... and the next day we witnessed two big fires. Somebody must have lit a firwork into the field...and of course it hasn't rained here in about four months. We were out contacting people and all of a sudden we see this HUGE billowing thing of smoke rise up. I asked Melissa who was with us "What is That?!" She was like "Oh, probably a bbq..." I laughed and was like "Melissa, I don't know what kind of barbeque's you go to... because that is HUGE." I like when Melissa comes out with us, it's fun. Her testimony really adds a strength to the work... and she makes me laugh a lot.

This week I didn't tighten my camelback enough and the water spilled out on my scriptures :/ I was really sad but they are okay now... just a little wrinkle-y. You should send the chex mix to the La Vista address :) Because somebody should be able to bring it up here on transfers. MMM sounds delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay gotta go but I just want to tell you that I love the Doctrine and Covenants! I love being able to repent of my mistakes - because I make plenty of them. I love that God is nice and gives us second chances. I love peanut butter. I'm excited to go to the Temple again. I'm excited for Gracie's baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment