Monday, March 28, 2011

The Lord just opened the flood gate of miracles

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO we just got back from the Zoo and we only have like ten minutes to write. THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL ABOUT ANTERO's FAMILY! That is going to be the biggest blessing in their life. Next pday we are going over to Hermana Garcia's house and she is going to show us how to make Tamales con frijoles (en vez de carne... MEJOR! Y RICO). Estoy BIEN animada!

Okay but really this week was AWESOME! The time keeps flying by. I feel like each Monday comes sooooooo fast... I'm like "wait a minute... we just had Monday like yesterday." This week the Lord just opened up the flood gate of miracles. Our one investigator is doing great. He is putting God as a priority in his life. He got invited to go to the beach this Sunday.... but instead of skipping he came to the EARLY session of church because he didn't want to miss it! YAY! He is also praying on his own. He has some hard things to give up before he is baptized...but he will get there - I know it! He is preparing to be baptized on Easter next month :)

I'm grateful for how merciful the Lord is... He is always watching out for us. I know He knows our thoughts and our hearts and is just waiting for us to be obedient so He could bless us. I love the Book of Mormon. There are sooooooo many answers in that book.

I love peanut butter and I love YOU!

I wish I were a grapefruit... and here's the reason why... when you'd try to eat me... I'd squirt you in the eye.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRANSFER CALLS THIS WEEEK! I HOPE SIS LICHFIELD AND I STAY! BUT WHATEVER THE LORD WANTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment