Monday, May 23, 2011

QUE MILAGRO GRACIAS A DIOS! THANK GOD FOR MIRACLES!

Wow!!!!!!! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun! Mmmm fried ice cream! THE BEST! I'm glad he liked the texas briskit :) I really haven't had any bbq down here. A usual meal consists of corn tortillas, frijoles, pollo and pop! I love it though. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Brownsville. Today we are buying kits at the store because hurricane season starts June 1st! YAY! That poetry class sounds awesome! When I was looking at the pictures you sent, I was a little in shock at how green it was. I think when I go back home I'm not going to know what to do with myself... I might even be claustrophobic.

OH MAN THE PACKAGE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! The cookies were delicious! I liked them a lot. Thanks for the recipe too. The socks are super cute :) I wear them all the time.

Okay voy a ecribirte algo en espanol para que pueda traducir :) TAREA! Esta semana ha sido LLENA de milagros. El Senor nos ha bendicido mucho. CINCO de nuestros investigadores assistieron iglesia ayer. QUE MILAGRO GRACIAS A DIOS! Cinco es mas que hemos tenido en un Domingo. Pero, Edgar no vino :( Tuvimos una leccion bien espiritual... y el nos prometio que iba a venir... pero no vino. Todavia el tiene alguna duda que no sabemos, quizas algo social.
---------
(Mom's Translation of above paragraph, with a little help from google translate) I am going to write in Spanish so that you can translate :) This week has been full of miracles. The Lord has blessed us very much. Five of our investigators attended church yesterday. THANK GOD FOR MIRACLES! Five is the most we've had on a Sunday. But Edgar did not come:( We had a good spiritual lesson ... and he promised us that he was coming ... but he did not come. Still he has any doubt that we do not know, maybe something social (not sure what she is trying to say in the last sentence).
-----------

With all these blessings that God is giving me, sometimes I get really scared. I get scared that I'm not going to live up to all the blessings He is giving me. I'm continually trying to be better and better so that the Lord can help us in this work. I need so much help. God is so good to us and merciful. I sound like a broken record but I just don't get why He is so good to me sometimes. Life is good.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE AN AWESOME WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment