Monday, October 24, 2011

I can't even think about what happened this week because I'm so excited about little Jacob!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JACOB IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM! Aww! That is awesome that she did it all natural with a mid-wife! She needs to tell me all about it! I've decided I'm going to be a mid-wife someday... maybe haha... because that is such a special experience to bring one of God's little children into the world. I loved all of those pictures, but I think my favorite was the one with Sarah and her ice cream feeding Anna... she has her crazy face on :) I can't even think about what happened this week because I'm so excited about little Jacob! I shared all the pictures with Sister Zamora (old companion) who was sitting next to me. Okay welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this week we find out about transfers... so I'm probably leaving as usual haha. The time is going by SO FAST! My investigator family had their baptismal interviews. We made the kids little flash cards of the commandments so they could remember them. One of them is EXACTLY like Gracie... in personality and looks for the most part as well - always making friends, always playing and into mischief :) The other is more like Taylor - super smart, very mature. I was talking to her on the way to the interview and I asked her how the flash cards went... she said "Good - the easiest one to memorize was CHASTITY!" haha it made me laugh, I'm glad she likes the law of chastity. They all are ready for next Sunday :D YAYYYYYYYY! We are so excited. We were able to meet lots of great people this week. I just love being a missionary and see the hand of the Lord working in my life each day. I'm learning a lot about the power of faith as a missionary. Nothing can happen without faith on our part...it is against the laws of God to work miracles if faith is not present. Faith is a principle of power, not weakness. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I JUST TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVED THAT PACKAGE?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE OF YOU! I loved every single thing in that box... funny story. One of the first things I pulled out were the orange things in the plastic bag marked "pumpkin marshmallow." I saw the title and thought to myself "no way!!!!!!!!!!! pumpkin marshmallow, that is so cool! Mom knows I love pumpkin and must have found them somewhere cool." So I proceeded to open it and put in my mouth what I thought was going to be a pumpkin flavored marshmallow... but as I started to put it in my mouth I realized something wasn't right haha and then noticed the "sentsy" symbol and thought "oooooooooooooooh it is a candle!" Sister Cortes and I had a good laugh haha... WELL LOVE YA! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment